Did you know in September we see a rise in asthma attacks as children go back to school?
- Take a preventer inhaler every day, even when you are well
- Know your Asthma Action Plan, and what to do in an emergency
- Manage your triggers – know what makes your asthma worse
- Make sure you have had an asthma review before Autumn
- Don’t forget to book your flu jab
Please get in touch with us if you have any questions or concerns.
An asthma attack is a medical emergency! If your child is not responding to their emergency asthma plan get help immediately, whether day or night.
Elisa Butland, Practice Nurse