OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH SERVICE
Benfield Park Medical Group is pleased to offer Occupational Health Services to local practices, companies and organisations.
Dr Julian Ralph, a GP at Benfield Park Medical Group, holds a Diploma in Occupational Medicine and some of the services he provides include:
- Occupational Health Physician Services
- Pre-Employment Screening
- Medical Certificates/Fitnotes
- A range of Immunisations and Vaccinations
- Pre-employment medical advice/examination
- Advice on work-related health problems including stress.
- Advice on long term/ repeated sickness absence, performance or capability.
- Advice on medical aspects of health and safety.
- HGV medicals
- Regular “routine “medicals for employees/managers.
- Issues arising from Health Surveillance
We are able accommodate the majority of requests for this service and in urgent cases we may be able to provide same day access.
For more information or to book an appointment with Dr Ralph, please contact Julia Gray at firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel 0191 282 1010 for further information or to discuss your specific requirements.