OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH SERVICE
The practice is pleased to offer occupational health services to local companies and organisations. Dr Antony Moore has a particular interest in occupational medicine and holds an Advanced Diploma in Occupational Medicine. Dr Julian Ralph also carries out assessments.The occupational health treatment can be tailored to meet the client's specific needs.
- Pre-employment medical advice/examination
- Advice on work-related health problems including stress
- Advice on long term/repeated sickness absence, performance or capability and medical retirement including examination when appropriate
- Advice on medical aspects of health and safety
- HGV medicals
- Regular 'routine' medicals for employees/managers
Contact Gillian Mavin by email firstname.lastname@example.org or tel 0191 282 1010 for further information or to discuss your specific requirements.