The patient forum was set up in 2008 to provide the practice with patient views on new and existing services. The forum is made up of a group of volunteers who are registered at the practice.
If you are interested in joining our Patient Forum and would like to get actively involved, please contact Patient Forum at the surgery on 0191 282 1010 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org who will gladly provide you with details of meeting times and up and coming projects.
- Patient Participation group Meeting Minutes - 17th July 2018
- Patient Participation group Meeting minutes - 10th October 2018
NEWSLETTER Benfield Park Medical Group Newsletter
- Benfield Park Medical Group Newsletter October-December 2018
- Benfield Park Medical group Newsletter January-March 2019
- Benfield Park Medical Group Practice Leaflet January 2019
We are always keen to receive suggestions from patients. Please use the suggestion box in reception or contact Julia Gray to let us know your comments and suggestions regarding the services we provide.
New members are welcome to join us, please discuss with a member of staff.
LOCAL PATIENT SURVEY RESULTS
How likely are you to recommend our GP practice to friends and family if they needed similar care or treatment? (Current results based on quarter 1 activity 2018-2019)